This motor driver for DC Motors and Stepper Motor is widely popular because it uses the famous L298N Dual H Bridge Driver Chip. This motor driver is optimized?for maximum performance at a cost everyone can afford.
The L298N Dual H Bridge DC/Stepper Motor Driver Controller Module is for driving two robot motors. It uses the popular L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver chip and is powerful enough to drive motors from 5-35 Volts at up to 2 Amps per channel. The flexible digital input controls allow each motor to be fully independent with complete control over speed direction and braking action.
This board provides a handy 5V regulator that can be used to power other circuitry such as your robot’s microcontroller. Its modular design is easily adapted to a wide variety of robot controllers including the popular Arduino family.
This L298N driver module adopts the original brand new L298N chip from ST company.?It uses the SMT process and high-quality aluminum electrolytic capacitor to stabilize the circuit. The module can easily control the DC motor speed and direction, also control the 2 phase stepper motor.
- Popular L298N Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver chip
- Drivers motors from 5-35V at up to 2A per channel
- Provides 4 LEDs that reflect the state of the control logic
- Independent direction, speed, and braking for each motor
- Screw terminals for easy connections to motors and power
- Includes a heavy-duty heat sink for maximum performance
- Easy to interface with most robot controllers
- Supports current sensing
- Handy power LED
Package Includes :
1 x L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Driver Controller Module