- The next evolution of the rotor revolution is here!! The KK-mini is packing all the same power, but with a new mighty-mini form factor.?
- The KK-Mini is the next Big/Small evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK-Mini is based on the KK2.1.5 architecture and has all the same inputs and outputs as well as the full functionality of its big brother. The new 36mm designed was adapted to fit the needs of the new mini market, but don’t let its size fool you as it’s just as much at home in any size multi-rotor. The KK mini still utilizes a built in GUI using a hi-res mini LCD and 4 micro buttons for the same great KK experience. It was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts.
- The original KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system, making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function. At the heart of the KK-Mini is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory. An additional polarity protected header has been added for voltage detection, so no need for on-board soldering. A handy piezo buzzer is also included for audio warning when activating and deactivating the board.
- Size: 36x36x11.5mm (mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm)
- Weight: 8.6g
- IC: Atmega644 PA
- Gyro/Acc: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
- Auto-level: Yes
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
- AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (5 channels)
- Signal to ESC: 1520us
- LCD size: 24*18mm
- Mini buttons size:Four 3.3*4.2mm
- Voltage sensor: One red positive pin header for.
- Input rail: Single row 2.54mm pitch pin header for input signal