- Size: 33*24mm
- Weight: 10g
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Ports: Digital Level
- Output load voltage :0-24V
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink)
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pie
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- Arduino drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve stepless dimming, variable speed motor
- IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module is a little module (HCMODU0083) is a breakout board for the IFR520 MOSFET transistor.
- The module is designed to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of your microcontroller.
- Its main purpose is to provide a low-cost way to drive a DC motor for robotics applications, but the module can be used to control most high current DC loads.
- Screw terminals are provided to interface with your load an external power source.
- An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
- 1 X IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module.