The 1838B is miniaturized infrared receivers for remote control and other applications requiring improved ambient light rejection.
The separate PIN diode and preamplifier IC are assembled on a single lead frame.
The epoxy package contains a special IR filter.
This module has excellent performance even in disturbed ambient light applications and provides protection against uncontrolled output pulses.
- Optical switch
- Light detecting portion of a remote control
- AV instruments such as Audio,TV,VCR,CD,MD,DVD,etc.
- Home appliances such as Air-conditioner, Fan,etc.
- CATV set-top boxes
- Multi-media Equipment.
- Photodetector and preamplifier in one package .
- Internal filter for PCM frequency.
- Inner shield, good anti-interference ability.
- High immunity against ambient light.
- Improved shielding against electric field disturbance
- 3.0V or 5.0V supply voltage; low power consumption.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Suitable transmission code:NEC code,RC5 code.
- Universal receiver. 38 KHz
- Infrared receiver.
- Infrared remote control receiver.
- TL1838 VS1838B. 38khz
Package Includes :
5 x?IR Receiving Head VS1838B.