Use this IR Receiver Diode – TSOP38238, a simple IR receiver for infrared remote control of your next project. With low power consumption and an easy to use package, it mates well with embedded electronics and can be used with common IR remotes.
The TSOP382 is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame while the epoxy package acts as an IR filter. The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor. The TSOP382 is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats.
Specifications and Features:
- Very low supply current
- Photo-detector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against EMI
- Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Improved immunity against ambient light.
1 x IR Receiver Diode – TSOP38238-2pcs