- Dimensions: 140 x 115 x 18(L x W x H) mm.
- Weight: 255 gm.
- Low power wifi module
- Support 802.11b/g/n protocol
- Support wireless security WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/TKIP/AES and?AP/STA
- Need no driver, just use as the normal serial port for users’ PC
- Support TCP Server/TCP Client/UDP Server/UDP Client work mode
- HLK-SW16 is a new professional remote control terminal developed by Hi-Link Electronic Co., Ltd, which can implement the TCP connection through the gateway and establish communication with the remote device.
- It make the network client and equipment connect directly on the basis of none modifying the original communication protocol, saving development cycle, improve the user?s experience.
- Compared with the traditional way (dynamic domain name plus router port mapping), it has incomparable superiority, eliminating the need for users to apply for a dynamic domain name, make frequent operations, such as port mapping on the router, so that equipment can achieve plug and play results
There is no on-board voltage regulator, so use a proper 5V DC regulated supply and not some low cost wall adapter. Wrong power supply can damage the module also.
- 1 x HLK-SW16 16 Channel WiFi