GY-521 MPU-6050 Module 3 Axis Gyroscope Accelerometer for Arduino
This sensor board has a voltage regulator. When using 3.3V to the VCC the resulting voltage (after the onboard voltage regulator) might be too low for a good working I2Cbus. It is preferred to apply 5V to the VCC pin of the sensor board. The board has pull-up resistors on the I2C-bus. The value of those pull-up resistors are sometimes 10k and sometimes 2k2. The 2k2 is rather low. If it is combined with other sensor board which have also pull-up resistors, the total pull-up impedance might be too low.
- Color: Blue?
- Material: PCB?
- Chip: MPU-6050?
- Power supply: 3~5V?
- Communication mode: standard IIC communication protocol?
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16bit data output?
- Gyroscopes range: /- 250 500 1000 2000 degree/sec – Acceleration range: /- 2g, /- 4g, /- 8g, /- 16g?
- Immersion Gold plating PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality?
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm?
- Packing list: – 1 x Module – 2 x Pin Dimensions: (0.79 in x 0.59 in x 0.12 in (2.0 cm x 1.5 cm x 0.3 cm) Weight: 0.18 oz (5 g))x1
1Pc X GY-521 MPU-6050 Module 3 Axis Gyroscope Accelerometer for Arduino