Fly SkyFS-i6 2.4G 6CH AFHDS RC Transmitter with FS-iA6 Receiver?
Works in the frequency range of 2.405 to 2.475 GHz.This band has been divided into 142 independent channels; each radio system uses 16 different channels and 160 different types of hopping algorithm.?
This radio system uses a high gain and high quality multi directional antenna; it covers the whole frequency band. Associated with a high sensitivity receiver, this radio system guarantees a jamming free long range radio transmission
Each transmitter has a unique ID, when binding with a receiver, the receiver saves that unique ID and can accepts only data from the unique transmitter. This avoids picking another transmitter signal and dramatically increases interference immunity and safety.
This radio system uses low power electronic components and sensitive receiver chip. The RF modulation uses intermittent signal thus reducing even more power consumption.
AFHDS2A system has the automatic identification function, which can switch automatically current mode between single-way communication mode and two-way communication mode according to the customer needs.
AFHDS2A has built-in multiple channel coding and error-correction, which improve the stability of the communication, reduce the error ratio and extend the reliable transmission distance.??
- Entry level 6 channel 2.4GHz radio with telemetry capability
- Dual Rate/Trims/Gear/Flap/Gyro Gain Adjust/Flight Mode/Throttle Hold/Hover Pitch Switches
- Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons
- Supports Heli/Standard Wing/Elevon/V-Tail
- 20 Model Memory
- 8 Character Model Name
- Trainer and charging ports
- Backlit LCD Screen displays real time transmitter and receiver voltage
- 4 Stick Mode Selectable
- Mode 2
- Comes with receiver
- Channels: 6 Channels
- Model Type: Glider/Heli/Airplane
- RF Range: 2.40-2.48GHz
- Bandwidth: 500KHz
- Band: 142
- RF Power: Less Than 20dBm
- 2.4ghz System: AFHDS 2A and AFHDS
- Code Type: GFSK
- Sensitivity: 1024
- Low Voltage Warning: less than 4.2V
- DSC Port: PS2;Output:PPM
- Charger Port: No
- ANT length: 26mm*2(dual antenna)
- Power: 6V 1.5AA*4
- Display mode: Transflective STN positive type, 128*64 dot matrix VA73*39mm,white backlight.
- Size: 174x89x190mm
- On-line update:yes
- Color: Black
- Certificate: CE0678,FCC
- Model Memories: 20
- Channel Order: Aileron-CH1, Elevator-CH2, Throttle-CH3, Rudder-CH4,Ch 5 & 6 open to assignment to other functions.
- Channel: 6
- Frequency Range: 2.4055–2.475GHZ
- Band Width Number: 140
- Transmitting Power: ? 20dBm
- RF Receiver Sensitivity: -105dbm
- 2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna Length: 26mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
- Dimension: 47 x 26.2 x 15mm
- Weight: 14.9g
- Color: Black
- i-Bus Interface: Yes
- Data Acquisition Interface: Yes
- Model Type: Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
- Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4,FS-i6,FS-i10,FS-GT2E,FS-GT2G
- 1 x FS-i6 transmitter
- 1 x FS-iA6B receiver with bind plug
- 1 x Manual