|Product Name||Flame Sensor Module|
|PCB Board Size||32 x 14mm/ 1.3″ x 0.55″ (L*W)|
|Hole Size||3mm/ 0.12″|
|Package Content||1 x Flame Sensor Module|
- indicator light: green one for switch, red one for power.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- On-board signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, output signal can directly connect with microcontroller IO.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
- Various flame, fire detection
- One can detect a flame or in a 760 nanometer wavelength of ~ 1100 nm range of the light, lighter flame test distance of 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test
- the detection angle of 60 degrees or so, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
- sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- the comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
- with adjustable precision potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
- the working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- the output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- small plates PCB Size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Module for use:
- the flame sensor flame most sensitive to ordinary light is also a reaction, generally used as a flame alarm purposes.
- a small plate output interface can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port
- with the flame sensor to maintain a certain distance, so as not to damage the sensor temperature, the flame of a lighter test distance 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test