GT-521F52 fingerprint module from Techtonics communicates over TTL Serial so you can easily embed it into your next project. The module itself does all of the heavy lifting behind reading and identifying the fingerprints with an onboard optical sensor and 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor.?It is one chip fingerprint module designed for integration into products with UART interface. It is configured as a USB mass storage device so it no need additional effort to handle driver.
The active area allows stable imaging and ability to cope with mass market applications in need of both security&convenience.
The reader with the MCU device is high performance,low power consumption 32-bit ?Microcontrollers based around an ARM? Cortex?-M3 processor core and the fingerprint algorithm is processed on it.
- Simple UART & USB communication protocol?
- Complies with USB 2.0 full-speed (12Mbps) specification?
- Ultra-thin Optical Sensor
- Resolution 450 DPI
- 3000?fingerprints storage
- Wake up on Finger Function
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints
- Anti-Scratch with surface high hardness? 5H
- 1:1 verification, 1:N identification
- Reading & writing fingerprint template(s) from/to the device
- High-accuracy and high-speed fingerprint identification technology
- Downloading fingerprint image from the device
- Convenient & Safe & Facilitation?Just one touch and easy to enroll
Datasheet 😕Fingerprint Sensor Module GT-521F52
Programming Guide 😕Fingerprint Sensor Module GT-521F52?- Programming?