The Latest version F3 Brushed Flight Control Board Based On SP Racing F3 EVO Brush for Micro FPV Frame brushed flight control supports 6-axis multi-rotors. The working current of each axis can reach 10A or higher.
Upgraded voltage boost and reduction module provide 5V output and stable 500mAh current output through UART1 or UART 2, satisfying the needs of small power devices such as 25mW 2-in-1 camera and transmitter. With LED Strip function, it is compatible with WS2812 colorful turning light and brake light.
The F3 Brushed Flight Control Board Based On SP Racing F3 EVO Brush for Micro FPV Frame runs on SP RACING F3 EVO firmware 32 brush flight control. It supports 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) power supply. 2S power can bring a more violent flying experience.
STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500 processors and advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee higher flight stability. With large current NMOS transistors, the operation current can reach 10A or higher. And it supports PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal. Click and order now!
- UART1/2 Output: 5V
- UART3 Output: 3.3V
- Supported Receiver Input Signal: PPM, SBUS, DSM
- Run on SP RACING F3 EVO firmware 32 brush flight control
- Support 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) power supply, 2S power can bring a more violent flying experience
- Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with pressure reduction technology, whether it is 1S or 2S power input, UART1/2 output 5V, UART3 output 3.3V
- Use STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 for higher flight stability
- Large current NMOS transistors, operating current can reach 10A or higher
- Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes
- Support PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal
- Battery voltage detection and buzzer interface
- Compatible with almost all hollow cup motors, including 1020 coreless motor Notice: Before applying power, pay attention to the battery voltage selection. The default shipping is 1S (4.2V); 2S first need to disconnect the short contacts 1S, 2S and then connect two pads short. Prohibit the same three pads shorted together. Receiver configuration:
- DSM DSM receiver soldered directly to the interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, CF the software configuration UART3.
- PPM and SBUS receiver welded to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2 above, SBUS signal CF in the software configuration.
Package Includes :
1 x SP Racing F3 EVO Brush Flight Control.
1 x Piece of Adhesive?Tape.
1 x Connecting Cable.