- Operating Voltage:?3.3V.
- Serial UART Interface (3.3V TTL compatible).
- 11b/g/n modes.
- WIFI Direct (P2P), SOFT-AP.
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol emulator.
- The?AT command set?is perfect, efficient, concise.
- Support three modes: AP, STA and AP STA coexistence mode.
- Onboard Chip Antenna.
- ESP8266 (ESP-07) Serial?WI-FI?Transceiver Module?is a cheap and easy way to connect any small microcontroller platform, like Arduino, wirelessly to Internet.
- ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime.
- Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
- And there is absolutely no need to have knowledge of the different Transmission Protocols. Just few AT commands and you are all set to transmit data packets on the internet.
- IOT based Applications.
- Remote sensor data logger.
- Replacement for Arduino Wi-fi Shield.
- Easy connectivity of microcontroller to internet.
- DIY projects for Internet based applications.
?Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.?
- If you don’t have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy?when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via?Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal?
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans?on our?support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.