The ESP-03 is popular with more advanced users of the ESP8266 as it is the version of the module that has the most available GPIO pins broken out from the chip, which makes it great for more complex projects. Thanks to its on-board ceramic antenna, it’s able to be smaller than the ESP-01 module.
- ESP8266 chip.
- 7 dedicated GPIOs.
- Serial comms (or 2 additional GPIOs).
- Surface-mount connectors.
- PWM, I2C, UART, OneWire.
- On-board WiFi ceramic antenna, 802.11 b/g/n, 360m range.
- Able to become a wireless access point.
- Lua firmware available.
- Able to run a web server.
- Dimensions: 17.4 x 12.2mm.
- Power: 3.3v.
- Smart power plugs.
- Home automation.
- Mesh network.
- Industrial wireless control.
- IP Cameras.
- Sensor networks.
- Wearable electronics
- Wi-Fi location-aware devices.
- Security ID tags
- Wi-Fi position system beacons.
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.?
- If you don’t have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy?when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via?Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal?
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans?on our?support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.