The WiFi module ESP-1 is manufactured by using a high-performance chip ESP8285. This small chip is encapsulated an enhanced Tensilica?s L106? diamond series 32-bit kernel CPU with an SRAM. Thus, ESP8285 has the complete function Wi-Fi function; it not only can be applied independent but can be used as a slave working with other host CPU. When ESP8285 is applied as a slave, it can start from the onboard Flash.
The built-in high-speed buffer is not only benefiting?improve the system performance but optimizing the store system. In addition, ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter by SPI/SDIO or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to other MCU design.
- Ultra-small size.
- Support serial to WiFi
- Wireless transparent transmission.
- Long distance transmission with ultra-low power.
- Support outboard antenna.
- Bearing high temperature to 125 ?C, compared to the 85?C for ESP8266.
- Module size:24.5mm x 14mm.
- Derived from ESP8266, ESP8285 has a flash memory of 1MB
- Totally compatible with ESP8266
- WiFi support 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- High temperature resistant, working temperature: -40?-125?
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit CPU,? the main frequency can be 80MHz and
- 160MHz,? also support RTOS;
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack;
- Built-in 1 channel 10-bit high precision ADC;
- The outside interfaces have HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO;
- The deep-sleep current is about 10uA, and the cut-off current is smaller than 5uA;
- Can be wake-up within 2 ms, and connect to transmit data package;
- the consumer power is smaller than 1.0mW (DTIM3) when at standby status;
- built-in 1M byte for SPI Flash.
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Support three modes: Station, SoftAP, and SoftAP+STA;
- Support Wi-Fi Direct(P2P);
- Support hardware acceleration for CCMP (CBC-MAC, computation mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4),
- API(SMS4), WEP(RC4), CRC;
- P2P find, P2P GO mode/GC mode and P2P power management;
- WPA/PA2 PSK and WPS;
- Support 802.11 i? security: pre-certification and TSN;
- Support 802.11n (2.4 GHz);
- 802.1h/RFC1042 frame encapsulation;
- Support seamless roam;
- Support AT remote updation and cloud OTA update;
- Support SmartConfig function for Android and iOS device SmartConfig.
- Serial Transparent transmission;
- WiFi probe;
- Smart power plug/Smart LED light;
- Mesh networks;
- Sensor networks;
- Wearable electronics;
- Security ID label;
- Wireless location recognition;
- Wireless location system beacon;
- Industrial wireless control.
1 x?DOIT Mini Ultra-Small size ESP-M3 Serial Wireless WiFi Transmission Module
1 x Header Pins