This DC 12V Switch Delay-Relay Module with Adjustable Delay Time 0~25 Second Signal Triggering Switch Module is based on the NE555 Timer IC with high-performance timing CPU design. The power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication LEDs.
Timing from microseconds to long hours. Applicable to vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of high sudden current to burn components and devices.
This is a monostable generator based on the NE555 integrated circuit. It has an adjustable delay time from 0 to 10 seconds using the potentiometer or by changing the capacitance. It is also capable of controlling the device below 220V/10A.
The NE555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation. Additional terminals are provided?for triggering or resetting if desired. In the time delay mode of operation, the time is precisely controlled by one external resistor and capacitor. For astable operation as an oscillator, the free running frequency and duty cycle are accurately controlled with two external resistors and one capacitor. The circuit may be triggered and reset on falling waveforms, and the output circuit can source or sink up to 200mA or drive TTL circuits.
Working Principle (This?module?is an external signal trigger?delay?module)
- Supply power to the?module?(12V?or 5V), the?relay?immediately pull in (at this time the?module?output status is: normally open and common conduction, normally closed and common disconnect).
- After 0-25 seconds?delay, the?relay?is brokes (at this time the?module?output status is: normally open and common disconnection, common closed and common conduction).
- Remain disconnected until the external triggering signal is triggers and the?relay?is pulled in again.
- After the successful trigger again?delay, 0-25 seconds after the?relay?is broken, note: if the trigger signal has been, will always attract, until the trigger signal disappeared, the?module began to?delay?the time,?delay?0~25 seconds off. (at this point, the?relay?goes back to the trigger state. It is usually?switched off with the public, normally closed and connected to the public).
- The other: (the trigger signal of the?module?can be provided by a separate power supply system and power supply?module?can not a power supply system, at the same time can trigger level to the high level of pulse or pulse, low versatility).
- can be used for robots
- automotive lights
- Intelligent product development
- Automation equipment
- PLC development
- Smart home
- Anti-theft alarm
- Electronic development and so on.
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing.
- Adjustable Duty Cycle.
- Monostable Operation.
- Standby no power consumption
- Excellent temperature stability 0.005% /?oC
- Countless Application and Information Sources.
- Module?supplies a diode with an anti-power reverse connection.
- Time can be adjusted by a potentiometer, the default is 0-25 seconds.
- Module?signal side design has optocoupler isolation, anti-interference ability can adapt to the high-low level two kinds of control signal application, suitable for industrial control.
- Module?can be triggered repeatedly (such as setting?delay?10S in a 10S trigger?delay?occur again within the trigger action, in action again re 10S?dela