- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Decimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported
- Size: 68 x 53 x 23 mm (approx)
Note: Battery is CR1220 3V, we ship without battery
- 1PCS*Data Module Logging Shield Data Recorder Shield for Arduino UNO SD Card