This is the dual channel version which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motor with high current up to 13A continuously. It is using full solid state components that result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Bi-directional control for 2 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 25V.
- Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 second) for each channel.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz. Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- 2 activation buttons for fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm