- The OUT pin is a low level when there is no object between the photoelectric sensor, and the red LED is lit.
- The OUT pin is a high level when there is an object between the photoelectric sensor, and the green LED is not bright.
- The OUT port can be connected to MCU directly, Than MCU can calculate how many circle the smaller car has run per unit
- The width of the optical coupling slot: 5mm
- With a signal output indication.
- Single signal output
- The circuit board output switch!
- The output valid signal is low.
- Can be used for workpiece counts
- It can also be used for?industry?counting, motor speed testing
1 x?Correlation photoelectric Infrared count sensor module