Charge Cable w/ Male XT60 4mm Banana plug 30cm is the cable you can use to power your Charger Using A Dc Power Source Such As A Power Supply Or A 12 V Car Battery. The End With The Xt60 Male Plug Connects To Your Charger (Confirm That Your Charger Has An Xt60 Female Plug). The Other End Has 4mm Male Bullets So You Can Connect Them To Your Power Supply Or To Alligator Clips W/ 4mm Bullets In Them (Gtp1340).
The main charge leads are constructed from the highest quality materials to ensure that you get the best connection possible every time you charge your batteries.? you can directly connect to your batteries with XT60 connectors, and to your charger with 4mm banana plugs.
Its 30 cm of heavy-duty 12 AWG silicone wire gives you the flexibility to work on any charging setup.
1 x?Charge Cable w/ Male XT60 4mm Banana plug 30cm
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 30 cm long
- Thick 14 AWG Wire
- Weight: 35 gm.
- Cable Color: Red and Black
- 1 Foot (30cm) Length Provides Convenience
- Input Connector: Male 4mm Banana Plug
- Output Connector: Female XT60 (with male bullets)
- Wire Type: 14 AWG Silicone
- Directly connect to your batteries with XT60 connectors, and to your charger with 4mm banana plugs