Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA is the most common A to B Male/Male type peripheral USB cable for Arduino. It is compatible with most?Arduino boards such as?Arduino Mega, Uno, Arduino Duemilanove. Often used for printers and other peripherals. While still a little bulky in shape for small embedded systems, this is a standard cable found everywhere. Use this cable with Arduino UNO and others, but not for Arduino Leonardo based boards.
It is very important to understand the cheap USB cables or faulty USB cables may harm your Printers and cause errors again and again while printing important data. For the error-free and long life of your printers, you must use high-quality USB A to B printer cables. techtonics.in?selling highly techtonicsst and high-quality USB Printer cable at the reasonable price.
Connect your USB printer, scanner and more to your computer. Transmits data at high speeds with error-free, high-performance transmission.
Package Includes :
1 x Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA (USB A to B)-1feet
Specifications and Features :
- Length 1 feet
- Hot Pluggable.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under-mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- For Error-Free High-Performance Transmission.