- Interface: I2C
- Power supply: 3-5v
- Data range 0-65535
- Sensor built 16bitAD converter
- Small measurement variation ( /- 20%)
- Height (cm) 3
- Width (cm) 2
- Depth (cm) 4
- Weight (g) 20
- This is a BH1750 light intensity sensor breakout board with a 16 bit AD converter built-in which can directly output a digital signal, there is no need for complicated calculations.
- This is a more acurate and easier to use version of the simple foto resistor which only outputs a voltage that needs to be calculated in order to obtain meaningful data.
- With the BH1750 Light Sensor, intensity can be directly measured by the luxmeter, without needing to make calculations. The data which is output by this sensor is directly output in Lux (Lx).
- When objects which are lighted in homogeneous get the 1 lx luminous flux in one square meter, their light intensity is 1lx
- Sometimes to take good advantage of the illuminant, you can add a reflector to the illuminant. So that there will be more luminous flux in some directions and it can increase the illumination of the target surface.
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.?
- If you don’t have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy?when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via?Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal?
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans?on our?support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.