This is?Arduino UNO R3 CH340G ATMega328P + Cable For Arduino UNO + Transparent Acrylic Case For Arduino UNO R3. A basic Arduino?kit with all the components included eliminating the time our customers for finding and buying Arduino ant its basic accessories.
Arduino Uno R3 CH340G ATmega328p Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Arduino Uno R3. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip.
We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340 chip.
The pack includes good quality USB-A to USB-B type Arduino connecting cable and also a strong Transparent Acrylic Case for keeping your Arduino safe. It is a Plug-N-Play provision. Let’s start coding now!!!!
Main changes from the older version:
1. Two rows of the holes for the pins (Male and Female). So it can be connected with normal Female Jumpers.
2. Additional 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
3. Changes to the DIP package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
4. CH340G replace ATmega16U2
How to use:
1. Download the IDE Arduino
Link:?http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software?(Copy to open)
2. Download the USB chip driver
Link:?http://www.5v.ru/zip/ch341ser.zip?(Copy to open)
3. Plug in UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
4. Select the UNO from the die
5. Select the COM port
6. The best choice first, Arduino comes with routine procedures, burn into it.
Specifications and Features :
Arduino UNO R3 CH340G
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 5-20V
- Digital I / O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Cable for Arduino UNO:
- Length 1 foot
- Hot Pluggable.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under-mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- For Error-Free High-Performance Transmission.
Transparent acrylic case:
- Weight: 53 gm.
- Dimensions : 79.5 x 64.5 x 21 mm.
- Material: A grade acrylic sheet.
- For Arduino UNO R3 Development Board only.
- With screw copper pillar and installation instructions.
- To protect your little computer against damages, dust and scratches Clear Top and Bottom.
- This case provides easy access to all ports.
- It requires no tools for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Simply Clicks Together Enclosure.
Package Includes :
1 x?Arduino UNO R3.
1 x Cable for Arduino UNO.
1x Transparent acrylic case.