APM 2.8 Flight Controller 2.5 2.6 Upgraded Built-in Compass for FPV RC Drone Aircraft is the new APM 2.8 flight controller.?The sensors are exactly the same as the APM 2.6 flight controller, however, this has the option to use the built-in compass, or external compass via a jumper. This makes the APM 2.8 ideal for use with multi-copters and rovers.
The universal vibration damping mount or shock absorber has a list of useful applications. This?is free camera mounting to Flight controller isolation. It absorbs vibration, the center supported plate is ideal for sensitive electronics and cameras. The flush flat-bottom mounting allows bolt or tape style attachment.
A new generation Ublox GPS NEO-M8N, with low power consumption and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy; support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol,?and mode or more.
The?GPS Folding Antenna Base mount comes will a laser cut adhesive pad to quickly attached your GPS module, while the mount itself can be fixed to your craft using the base plate M3 hole, or the cross slides.
The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5; with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable.
Package Includes :
1 x APM 2.8 Flight Controller.
2 x Connecting Wires.
1 x?Glass Fiber Flight Controller Anti-vibration/Shock absorber Set.
1 x NEO-M8N GPS Module with translucent Shell.
2 x 433MHZ 500MW Telemetry Module.
1 x DF13 cable.
1 x JWT cable.
2 x 2.5dbi Antenna.
1 x GPS Folding Base Antenna set.
1 x APM 2.5.2/2.6/2.8 Pixhawk Power Module V1.0.
Specifications and Features :
APM 2.8 Flight Controller :
- Needle: straight.
- Power supply: LP2985-3.3.
- Max voltage: 16V.
- Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor.
- Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2, and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output).
- Arduino Compatible!
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic data logging.
- Optional off-board GPS, a?uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and USB functions respectively.
Glass Fiber Flight Controller Anti-vibration/Shock absorber Set :
- Color: Black
- Material: Glass fiber
- Suit for different open source flight controller, like APM 2.5/2.6/2.8, KK, MWC, and Pixhawk 2.4
- Package Weight:?24 gm.
- Upper Frame size:? 90 x 60 x 2 mm(LxWxH).
- Lower Frame Size: 100 x 70 x 2 mm(LxWxH).
- Shock absorber Height: 10 x 12 mm.(DxH).
NEO-M8N GPS Module :
- Receiver type 72-channel u-box M8 engine.
- GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1.
- SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS,?MSAS.
- Galileo-ready E1B/C (NEO-M8N).
- Nav. update rate1 Single GNSS: up to 18 HZ.
- Concurrent GNSS: up to 10 Hz.
- Position accuracy2 2.0 m CEP.
- Acquisition2 Cold start: 26 s.
- Aided starts: 2 s.
- Reacquisition: 1.5 s.
- Sensitivity2 Tracking & Nav: ?167 dBm.
- Cold start: ?148 dBm.
- Hot starts: ?156 dBm.
- Assistance AssistNow GNSS Online.
- Assist Now GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)3.
- Assist Now Autonomous (up to 6 days).
- OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
- Oscillator TCXO (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Crystal (NEO-M8M).
- RTC crystal Built-In.
- Noise figure On-chip LNA (NEO-M8M). Extra LNA for.
- lowest noise figure (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Anti-jamming Active CW detection and removal.
- Extra onboard SAW bandpass
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy, when YOU are happy!
Send us an email if you need any assistance.
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit, Debit Cards, wallets, UPI and PayPal
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.