Designed for serious quad racers and freestyle maniacs, the AfroFlight Naze32 flight controller is undeniably the most used, recognised and supported flight controller in the scene today.
With a 32bit ST micro processor and a host of equally impressive sensors, this Rev6 Acro version comes with 16mbit memory and the BMP280 barometer.
This board also comes with angled header pins and is configurable with baseflight / Cleanflight via the onboard USB connector.
- USB on right side
- PPM/PWM input as through-hole
- ?Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types:
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input – supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum satellite receivers.
- ?Built in FrSky telemetry inverter?
- ?Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
- SBUS Inverter built in
- Spectrum satellite?
- Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar?
- ?BMP280 barometer?
- Dimensions: 36×36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- Weight: 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- Naze 32 Rev6 board
- 4 x sets of pins
- 1 x RC Breakout cable