ADXL345 Tripple Axis Accelerometer Board is a small, thin, low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ?16g. Digital output data is format as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 Tripple Axis Accelerometer Board is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0?.
Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion and if the acceleration on any axis exceeds a user-set level. Tap sensing detects single and double taps. Free-fall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped to one of two interrupt output pins. An integrated, patent-pending 32-level first in, first out (FIFO) buffer can be used to store data to minimize host processor intervention.
Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation.
- Pointing devices.
- Medical Instrumentation.
- Industrial instrumentation.
- Personal navigation devices.
- Hard disk drive (HDD) protection.
- Fitness equipment.
- defense and aerospace.
- Ultra Low Power: 40?A in measurement mode, 0.1?A in standby@ 2.5V.
- Free-Fall Detection.
- Tap/Double Tap Detection.
- Flexible interrupt modes mappable to either interrupt pin Measurement ranges selectable via serial command Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Wide temperature range (?40?C to +85?C).
- 10,000 g shock survival.
- Support 5V/3.3V voltage input, onboard RT9161 power chip, lower pressure drop faster than 1117, faster load speed of response, very suitable for high-noise power supply environment.
- User-selectable resolution
- Fixed 10-bit resolution.
- Full resolution, where resolution increases with G?range, up to 13-bit resolution at ?16?g?(maintaining 4 mg/LSB scale factor in all G ranges).
Package Includes :
1 x?ADXL345 Tripple Axis Accelerometer Board