This double loop elastomer coupling has a double loop element made of a thermoplastic polyester elastomer (Hytrel) for strength, flexibility and heat resistance. This flexible element can accommodate angular, radial and axial misalignment to address a variety of misalignment scenarios. The hubs and fasteners are steel alloy for strength and durability.
Package Includes :
Specifications and Features :
- Corrosion protection
- Damping of vibration and shock
- Good compensation of radial, lateral and angular offsets
- Maintenance free
- Recommended temperature range -30?C to 80?C
- Good resistance to petrol, oil, benzene, toluene, aromatic and non-aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, glycols, solvents and many chemicals.
- Bore size: 6 x 6 mm.
- Length: 38 mm.
- Width: 26 mm.
- Weight: 15 gm.
- Can attach two no of shafts.
Attachments and Links :
Double loop flexible coupling Datasheet