This?3DR Radio Telemetry 433MHz 500mW Set allows you to link to a flight controller to a USB or UART equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB connection (OTG).
The new V2 radios, no longer have a separate Air/Ground module, as both transceivers can use UART or USB connections and supports both modes. The Radio set not only lets you see live data, such as live GPS position overlaid on a map, system voltage, heading, waypoint navigation even artificial horizon and so much more.
Using open source MAVlink based ground station software, you can even fly your aircraft with a joystick via your computer and update settings live! Or just use it for your DIY projects that need a wireless Serial interface. This kit offers a great low price, longer range, and superior performance. The system utilizes the 433MHz band and provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF’s HM-TRP modules running custom, open source, firmware.
Note:?The reference to APM refers to the ArduPilot project, a family of open source autopilots based on the Arduino open-source computing platform, developed by 3DR and the open source community. It consists of a choice of ArduPilot Mega (APM) electronics and a range of free software versions for different vehicles and is governed by an open source creative commons license.
- MAVLink protocol framing status documents
- Frequency modulation and Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Self-adaption to time division multiplexing
- Support LBT and AFA
- ?Configurable duty cycle
- Built-in error correcting code(up to 25% data bit error)
- AT command configure data transmission
- RT command remote control data transmission
- Interchangeable air and ground 433MHz modules
- ?Micro-USB port
- 6-position Molex connector
- 250mW maximum output power (adjustable)
- SMA connector
- 2-way full-duplex communication through adaptive TDM
- UART interface
- Transparent serial link
- Open-source?SIK firmware
- Configurable through *Mission Planner and *APM Planner
- Based on the HM-TRP wireless module, with Si1000 8051 microcontroller and Si4432
Package Includes :
1 x Radio Telemetry Base Station (USB Connection)
1 x Telemetry Transreceiver (Pin Header)
1 x 5-pin Lead cable for APM FC
1 x 6-pin Lead cable for PIXHAWK FC
2 x 2.5dbi Antenna.