- Working voltage: 12V
- Channel: 16 channel
- Item size: 17.6 x 9 x 1.7cm / 6.93 x 3.54 x 0.67in
- Item weight: approx 240g / 8.47oz
The board has one relay which works on 12V but the input signal can come directly from microcontroller output working at 3V or 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, and motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by the RED Led:
- The use of the industry’s top quality optocoupler isolation, strong anti-interference ability, stable performance
- LED Indication of Relay ON.
- Direct input from 3-5V Microcontroller for relay control.
- Output terminal for relay contacts
- 12V 16-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- 1-16 road can be any full on / off, or any road.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A?
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)???
- Indication LED?s for Relay output status
- Provision of 2×3 pin male header for wire connection
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- The over/under current and voltage protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- For differential protection.
- Device switching.
- Multiple DIY projects.
1 * Relay Module Board