This is the all-in-one meter as it is capable of measuring 8 electrical parameters!!! Perfect…? The 150A High Precision WATT Meter And Power Analyzer Module is designed to be safe in systems using less than 60 V and carrying currents up to 150 A.
It measures 8 parameters so serves as a key to the electric power safety & performance. Measuring Voltage (V), Current (A), Power (W), Capacity (Ah), and Energy (Wh), Minimum Voltage (Vm), Peak Current (Ap), and Peak Power (Wp).
A wattmeter is an essential tool for any drone builder. It will enable you to measure and monitor the performance of your motor/ESC/battery, and the electrical throughput/consumption of your powertrain. With this information, you’ll be able to select the most efficient prop/motor/ESC combination and more importantly, hopefully, avoid damaging your components before you go out to fly! If the wattmeter saves you just one motor or ESC, then it has paid for itself.
The meter features self-powering for measuring source, so you don’t need to worry about an additional power supply. It features 150amps and operational from 4.8-60V (0V with optional auxiliary battery input).
The meter is also easy to use, in fact, it doesn?t have a single button so there is nothing to set up. Values for Current (A), Voltage (V) and Power (W) are shown in real time, while Peak Amps (Ap), Peak Watts (Wp), Voltage Minimum (Vm). Also, Amp-hours (Ah) and Watt-hours (Wh) are shown sequentially every two seconds on a continuous cycle. These ?data values? (Ah, Wh, Ap, Vm, Wp) are reset on power up.
Examples of uses:
- How Much Power Does my Fridge Use – with the Battery connected to the SOURCE side and?Car Fridge (or other accessories) connected to the LOAD side. The Watt Meter?shows the current into the Fridge, voltage, and power at the battery and accumulates the Ah and Wh while the fridge is running.
- How much charge is going into my battery – With a battery charger (or alternator) on the SOURCE side and the aux battery on the LOAD side, the Watt Meter shows the charging current into the battery, the voltage and charging power at the battery and accumulates the charge (Ah) and energy (Wh) into the battery.
- What is the output of my solar panel ?– With a solar panel on the SOURCE side and solar regulator on the LOAD side, the Watt Meter shows the charging current into the regulator, the voltage and charging power at the solar panel and accumulates the charge (Ah) and energy (Wh) into the regulator.
- How much charge is my solar panel putting into my battery – Now with a solar regulator on the SOURCE side and battery on the LOAD side, the Watt Meter shows the charging current into the battery, the voltage and charging power at the regulator and accumulates the charge (Ah) and energy (Wh) into the battery.
- 0 to 150A, resolution 0.01A
- 0-60V, resolution 0.