This 12mm 5mw red point laser module MXD1230 point spot size adjustable laser module is suitable for industrial equipment usages such as concentricity and equipment positioning with stable output power and long lifetime.
This Laser diode module is very efficient and useful in your electronic projects.?For example, with this product, you can make a laser radiation sensor and with the use of an Arduino development board, you can create your own laser harp. Simply connect power to the red and black wires and you will be lasing in no time.
- The red cord is an anode, the black cord is a cathode.
- Please use the DC power supply 3~6V.
- Careful!?This laser module has high output power, please wear goggles when testing or using as it can be hazardous to your vision.?The laser beam must not be directed towards the eyes of a person or an animal in any way.
Package Includes :
1 x?12mm 5mw red point laser module MXD1230 point spot size adjustable laser
Specification and Features :
- Laser Output Type: Red-point Laser
- Dimensions: Diameter: 12mm, Lenght: 35mm.
- Weight: 15 gm.
- Wavelength: 650nm
- Voltage: 3~6V
- Output Power: Min 2.5mW, Typical 3.0mW, Max 5.0mW
- Working current: Min 10mA, Typical 20mA, Max 25mA
- Working voltage: Min 2.3VDC, Typical 4.5VDC, Max 8.0VDC
- Working Temperature: Min -15?, Typical 25?, Max 35?
- Storage Temperature: Min -20?, Max +25?
- Focused Dot width: <2mm spotting 3 meters away.
- Outline Dimension: ?12mm(Diameter) x 35mm(Length)
- Practical test for point head: reflection visible to random target >1000m
- Focus?point Intensity can be adjusted with help of lens ring head.
Attachments and links:
How it Works: