Highest quality precision 10M GT2 Width 6mm Black Open Timing Belt For 3D Printer. Made from NEOPRENE – Synthetic Rubber reinforced with fiberglass cords for superior strength. Neoprene – an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber, was invented by DuPont scientists on April 17, 1930. The balanced combination of polymer’s properties:
- Resists degradation from sun, ozone, and weather.
- Performs well in contact with oils and many chemicals.
- Remains useful over a wide temperature range.
- Displays outstanding physical toughness.
- Resists burning inherently better than exclusively hydrocarbon rubbers.
- Outstanding resistance to damage caused by flexing and twisting.
The timing belt is also called as the synchronous belt is popularly known for its non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is composed of flexible belt which contains row of teeth embedded on the inner surface of the belt. Timing pulley and belt works when the toothed parts become compatible with each other.
It is a belt that usually features teeth on the inside surface, while a timing chain is a roller chain.
10M GT2 Width 6mm Black Open Timing Belt For 3D Printer, timing chain or cam belt is a part of an internal combustion engine that synchronizes the rotation of the engine, motor, or stepper motor with the farther connected end.
Widely used in mechanical devices, printers/photocopiers, 3d printer, robotics, automation, etc.
Package Includes :
1 x?10M GT2 Width 6mm Black Open Timing Belt For 3D Printer.
Specification and Features :
- Belt Material: Neoprene (Synthetic Rubber)
- Belt Type: GT2 / P2M
- Pitch (mm): 2
- Belt Width (mm): 6
- Core Wire Material: Glass Fiber
- Circumference Length (mm): Open Loop
- Length: 10 M.
- Number of Teeth: N/A
- Belt Shape: Open End
- Belt Tooth Surface: Standard (Single Sided)
- Belt Shape Type: Round Tooth Profile High Torque
- Precision registration and timing with no loss of high torque carrying capability
- Minimal vibration and chordal effectPositive slip proof engagement
- Wide speed range, especially important when the entire speed range is developed from a single source
- Virtually no elongation (stretching) due to wear
- Power transmission efficiency is not lost with use
- Clean operation, no need for lubrication
- Reduced noise
- Long, dependable trouble-free service